[FASHION NEWS] WAKA FLOCKA's SUPASTARS ONLINE MAGAZINE features I AM APPAREL, and MORE!

 

I AM APPAREL is now being featured and listed in Waka Flocka's SUPASTARS ONLINE MAGAZINE!  Check out the spotlight on the rising brand at the direct link below 

Check out I Am Apparel | SUPASTARS ONLINE MAGAZINE (supastarsmag.com)

_________________________________________________________________________

I AM APPAREL is now being advertised in THE NERVE DJ's community ning website!  The DJs that are a part of the NERVE DJs record pool and coalition will certainly look good in the "I AM" T-shirts and gear!  Read all about it at the direct link below 


http://nervedjs.ning.com/profiles/blogs/i-am-apparel-

ya-gotta-check-then-put


_________________________________________________ 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME